WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WINXCLUB - Topics

* WINXCLUB > Topics

Subject: ~~ Jokes/SMS/Quotes ~~
Replies: 294 Views: 8893
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:09am
The moment i 1st saw you, you warmed my heart, the 2nd time, you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell... *

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:10am
MY EYES REACTED, MY HEART WOZ EFFECTED, THOUSANDS WERE REJECTED, BUT YOU WERE SELECTED.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:10am
WHEN NITE COMES LOOK AT THE SKY, IF YOU SEE A FALLING STAR DON'T WONDER WHY, JUST MAKE A WISH, TRUST ME IT WILL COME TRUE, COZ I DID IT, I FOUND U!

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:11am
1000 WORDS I COULD SAY, 1000 WISHES I COULD PRAY, 1000 MILES LEGS COULD WALK, 1000 SOUNDS A MOUTH COULD TALK, 1000 TIMES I'LL BE TRUE, 1000 TIMES TO SAY i love you...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:11am
TO LIVE THIS LIFE I NEED A HEARTBEAT, TO HAVE A HEARTBEAT, I NEED A HEART, TO HAVE A HEART, I NEED HAPPINESS, TO HAVE HAPPINESS I NEED YOU.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:12am
PEOPLE VANISH, PEOPLE DIE, PEOPLE LAUGH, PEOPLE CRY. SOME MAY GIVE UP OTHERS TRY, SOME SAY HI, SOME SAY BYE, OTHERS MAY FORGET YOU BUT NEVER WILL I...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:12am
Are your parents terrorists? COZ YOU ARE THE BOMB :)

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:13am
JUST A LINE TO KEEP IN TOUCH, COZ YOU ARE ON MY MIND, SO MUCH THOUGH I'VE GOT NOTHING NEW TO SAY, YOU KNOW I THOUGHT OF U TODAY...

A KISS IS A KISS, A HUG IS A HUG, A DREAM IS JUST A DREAM OF SUMONE YOU LOVE. A WISH IS A WISH U HOPE WILL COME TRUE, BUT LOVE ISN'T LOVE TILL IT'S PROVEN TO YOU...

Everyone knows that life is not fair but when you need me i'll be there any time, any place, any where. Because you're 1 in a million...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:14am
Your cuddles make my worries disappear. Your kisses make everything clear. I miss you when you're not there. Why is life so unfair.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:14am
I KNOW I LOVE YOU, BECAUSE I CAN'T IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT YOU.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:15am
I sent an angel to see you but it came back early. When i asked it why, it replied angels don't watch over other angels.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:15am
If you hide... I'll seek for you. If your lost... I'll search for you. If you leave... I'll wait for you. If they take you away from me... I'll fight for u...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:16am
YOU ARE MY DESIRE AND MY DESIRE IS ETERNITY, NEITHER SUN RAYS CAN MELT IT NOR SEAS WAVE CAN WASH IT.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:16am
QUEST, QUEEN, QUEER, QUAD, QUALITY, QUANTITY, QUALL..... I wanna be with you like Q does with U.. *

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:17am
Even though i've heard that love is always true, i'd never have beleived it if it hadnt been for you *

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:17am
If I die tonight, i have no regrets. If it's in ur arms I know I was blessed. And if your eyes are the last thing I see, then I know the beauty heaven holds for me *

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:18am
All the time we are apart, burning pain that breaks my heart. They say it makes the heart grow fonder is this true sometimes i wander.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:18am
Sadness creeps into my heart all the time we are apart, seperation feel the pain, missing you, i go insane wantin you to be here by my side, in your love i do confide.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:19am
I NEED SOMEONE FOR WHOM I CAN SWIM ACR0SS PACIFIC, I NEED SOMEONE FOR WHOM I CAN CLIMB THE EVEREST. WHEN YOU LOOK IN MY EYES YOU WILL FIND THAT SOMEONE IS Y0U...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:19am

I'll be loving you forever. Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never. Even if you took my heart and tore it apart, i would love you still and forever...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:20am
Many people can write about love, in books or poems but nothing can compare to the love you bring...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:20am
I must have been born under a lucky star to find a one as nice as you. I will follow the rainbow to its end if you promise to be my love forever...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:21am
IF LOVE IS A DISEASE THEN I'M VERY ILL, BUT I DON'T WANT MEDICINE, I WON'T TAKE ANY PILLS, I WILL SUFFER THIS ILLNESS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SEE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:21am
Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain, you'll break my heart forever.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:22am
You make my heart skip a beat. The effect you have is great. I love u so much...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:22am
EVERY LIFE HAS A MEANING. ITS UP TO US HOW WE MAKE THAT MEANING. HOPE WILL NEVER DIE UNLESS YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE...

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:23am
THE TEARS I HAVE SHED ARE NOT IN VAIN, BECAUSE MY DARLING WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN...

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me...

I WISH I WAS ONE OF YOUR TEARS THAT STARTS IN YOUR EYES, LIVES ON YOUR CHEEKS AND DIES ON YOUR LIPS, AND IF YOU WERE ONE OF MINE, THEN I WOULDD NOT CRY FOR FEAR OF LOSING YOU.

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:24am

LOOK NOT FOR BEAUTY, NOR COLOR OF SKIN. LOOK FOR A HEART THAT LOVES FROM WITHIN. BEAUTY WILL FADE, SKIN WILL GROW OLD, BUT THE HEART THAT LOVES YOU WILL NEVER GROW OLD. *

jakassxx 14.10.10 - 01:25am
IT TAKES A MINUTE TO LIKE SOMEONE, A DAY TO GET A CRUSH ON SOMEONE, A WEEK TO LOVE SOMEONE BUT IT TAKES A LIFETIME TO FORGET THAT SOMEONE.

swtchoco 14.10.10 - 02:38am
WELL SAID BRO..
YET READING.GIF *

weng2 14.10.10 - 01:43pm
Reading.GIF *

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:17am
You have absolutely no idea how you make me feel.
When you kiss me on the cheek everyday-it puts me in a good mood for the rest of the school day.

When you call me and I see your name pop up on my phone-My heart skips a beat.

When you say the nicest things-I smile. And thats all I can do.

When your words dont come out and you stutter trying to find the perfect words-it makes me feel like nothing else matters.

When im by myself doing absolutely nothing-Im thinking of you, every single second.

Im always thinking of you actually.

I miss the feeling of your lips on mine.-It was only one night =[

Im hoping this Sa ay can change that.

I want you here right now.

You have absolutely no idea how you make my heart skip, my breathing stop, and my body numb.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:41am
Ivan and James had dogs and their names are Ryan. hahahahahaha *

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:42am
I love everything (Philippines) except except.. roaches. In Korea, roach fly too. But in Philippines, roach lily fly well.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:44am
First, I saw a doll.. It was not hard. Second, when I see a little baby. owmaygah. I told you I want to have twins when I get married. Cancer! I dont want to have babies anymore.

The Student Council is always ready to help you. If you have problems in academics, just call Michelle, her GPA is 5.5. If you have problems in math, just call Kim Won Sok, hes only good in math. If you want to sing and dance, just call Samantha, shes very talented. If you want someone to talk to, just call Jonathan, he talks well. Lastly, if you want to control the aircon but cant reach it, just call RYAN BANG.

I have brain damage because of Kuya, we couldnt understand each other, and then Kuya finally said, you can go Ryan! I dont wanna go to the confession room anymore.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:45am
Im telling you this because youre my friend. Dont go to James house, he might rape you.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:46am
Imagine if you were vice president and I was president.. No one will be living in our country.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 04:46am
My father asks me all the time.. same question. Do you want to have sister or brother? I said shister. I said shister, you know what my father said? Can you imagine if I make sister for you then that person will be the worst kawawa person in the world. Can you imagine, look at the mirror your face with a long hair. Oh my gosh, shes the very kawawa person in the world.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 05:10am
When James comes back I will say, OW! Youre here. Can you wash the dishes?
Ryan Bang while designing shirts with his housemates and waiting for James to come back.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 05:11am
My mother gave me a guitar. Then the next day, my mom saw my report card and threw the guitar at me and then it broke. Then I couldnt play anymore.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 05:12am
I use this [femine wash] everyday! How come Kuya didnt tell me! s**t. This is really embarrassing. I thought its a body wash! But it feels good on the body. You try!

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 05:13am
IF APRIL IS HERE, THEY ARE ALL DEAD NOW. THEY WILL BE IN THE SWIMMING POOL.
Ryan Bang after the clash of Pinoy housemates and Teenternationals.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 05:13am
I became team captain of Soccer team, but we never win.
Ryan Bang while sharing his worst experience in the Philippines.

jakassxx 15.10.10 - 05:14am
Can you imagine Big Brothers face? I think he looks like Avatar.

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* WINXCLUB Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WINXCLUB

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store